1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Toshiba 42H82

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew Hoogs, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Andrew Hoogs

Andrew Hoogs Extra

Ive been reading other people saying on other TVs that you can hit a button and see what mode its playing in IE 480p, 1080i. Is there such a button on this TV? I just got it yesterday and so far havent seen anything that would allow me to see that info. Thanks.
    BTW I LOVE this TV! What a great picture! I watched Scooby Doo last night, which really isnt a great movie, but still enjoyed it cause it looked SOOOO good. Cant wait to get home and watch Spiderman tonight [​IMG]

2. DougR

DougR Second Unit

Andrew,
    I've got this same RPTV, and I've never seen anyway to get that info on this set ? [​IMG]
    BTW.... if your DVD player isn't a Progressive scan, if you think the picture is good now...... wait until you see your DVD's with Progressive Scan on that set !!! [​IMG]

3. Andrew Hoogs

Andrew Hoogs Extra

I am using my PS2 currently,which isnt progressive, and seriously I cant imagine the picture getting any better than this. But from what Ive heard Progressive is a huge difference. [​IMG]