What's new

Question about Toshiba 42H82 (1 Viewer)

Ive been reading other people saying on other TVs that you can hit a button and see what mode its playing in IE 480p, 1080i. Is there such a button on this TV? I just got it yesterday and so far havent seen anything that would allow me to see that info. Thanks.
BTW I LOVE this TV! What a great picture! I watched Scooby Doo last night, which really isnt a great movie, but still enjoyed it cause it looked SOOOO good. Cant wait to get home and watch Spiderman tonight :D

DougR

Second Unit
Andrew,
I've got this same RPTV, and I've never seen anyway to get that info on this set ? ;)
BTW.... if your DVD player isn't a Progressive scan, if you think the picture is good now...... wait until you see your DVD's with Progressive Scan on that set !!! :D

I am using my PS2 currently,which isnt progressive, and seriously I cant imagine the picture getting any better than this. But from what Ive heard Progressive is a huge difference. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks