Question about Toshiba 42H82

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew Hoogs, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Andrew Hoogs

Andrew Hoogs Extra

Ive been reading other people saying on other TVs that you can hit a button and see what mode its playing in IE 480p, 1080i. Is there such a button on this TV? I just got it yesterday and so far havent seen anything that would allow me to see that info. Thanks.
    BTW I LOVE this TV! What a great picture! I watched Scooby Doo last night, which really isnt a great movie, but still enjoyed it cause it looked SOOOO good. Cant wait to get home and watch Spiderman tonight [​IMG]

2. DougR

DougR Second Unit

Andrew,
    I've got this same RPTV, and I've never seen anyway to get that info on this set ? [​IMG]
    BTW.... if your DVD player isn't a Progressive scan, if you think the picture is good now...... wait until you see your DVD's with Progressive Scan on that set !!! [​IMG]

3. Andrew Hoogs

Andrew Hoogs Extra

I am using my PS2 currently,which isnt progressive, and seriously I cant imagine the picture getting any better than this. But from what Ive heard Progressive is a huge difference. [​IMG]