1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the list of the upcoming DVDs!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Sam Davatchi, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

Hello, What I need is to have a list of the upcoming DVDs, the 100 best-selling preorders in release date order. What I’m doing right now is that I use DVDEmpire’s 100 preorder list and extract by hand the names and the release dates of that list and at the end do a sort by date which is obviously time consuming (Not the sort!). Is there any other place on the net that I can obtain this list with less work? Thanks!
    [Edited last by Sam Davatchi on August 24, 2001 at 04:56 PM]

2. Peter D

Peter D Stunt Coordinator

Well this isn't exactly what you describe, but you could use the Top 40/Upcoming Releases on www.dvdpricesearch.com to add titles you are interested to your cart. Then you can sort them by release date, price, and all sorts of other fields using the 'Customize Your View' feature at the bottom.

3. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

Thanks a lot! That’s exactly what I want. But with more DVDs. That list is more useful than DVDEmpire’s list because it’s a clean list. It has the name of the movies on one column and the release dates on another. I can easily copy it in word and sort it without much problem! If anyone knows somewhere like that with top 100, I would be grateful.
    [Edited last by Sam Davatchi on August 25, 2001 at 02:48 AM]