Question about the JVC AV-32F802 tv

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Shynky, Jul 20, 2002.

1. Jeff Shynky

Jeff Shynky Auditioning

Hi, I've decided to try and find out what I should do about my tv. I bought the JVC AV-32F802 back in April of 2002, and since then (about 2-3 weeks after the purchase), I have noticed bowing on the screen. I have read several websites with other people having the same type of problems and I have contacted JVC, but they sent me this long checklist to go over, which everything appears to be fine.

I have tried going into the service menu and going through the settings as well, to no avail. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions in what I should do, or if I should call a service tech out to go through the service menu for me,to improve the bowing and overall picture. The tv is on warranty. Or should I just return the tv and exchange it, or choose a different model/make. I spent roughly 1900$ (canadian on it with the warranty) and was wondering if there is another tv i could get within the same price range which would be better. (this is a flat screen by the way). Thanks for any info!

2. Jeff Shynky

Jeff Shynky Auditioning

**I'm hoping someone can help me** BUMP**