What's new

Question about Star Trek episodes...just the good ones (1 Viewer)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

I envy you seeing it for the first time... I'd love to experience that again. ;) Hell of a show!

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Time constraints have meant that I've been unable to sit down and do 10-in-a-row to cap off this fabulous series. Instead, I'm currently exactly halfway through the final 10 eps.

An observation: before heading into the "final stretch", the writers/producers seem to have wanted to have some fun with the series before dealing with the obviously heavy eps that resolve the series. I'm referring to eps like Badda-Bing Badda-Bang, Take Me Out To The Holosuite, and to a lesser extent Emperor's New Cloak, It's Only A Paper Moon.

And to add to what Kevin said about In The Pale Moonlight going places you wouldn't expect a Star Trek show to go, IMHO Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges goes much, much further. Awesome episode. And the next four were all pretty hard-hitting and unexpected too. This really is not "our fathers' Star Trek", heck, much as it surprises me to say it, seeing as I am a pretty big TNG fan, I will pin my colours to the mast and say that DS9 far surpasses TNG.

I can't wait to finish the last five eps...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks