What's new

Question about selling DVD's on eBay... (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
In the past, I have always sold DVD's individually on eBay, but I am in need of quick cash and wanted to know if anyone here has had good luck selling in large quantities (say, 150 titles)? What percentage of final sales do you guess is lost doing it this way over selling one at a time? Of course, along with the really desirable stuff (Warners 2-disc sets, Hitchcock box, etc) there are the WAl-Mart discount bin titles (Eagle Has Landed, Fat MAn and LIttle BOy, etc), so maybe this could average out to a reasonable sale...

Also, would I be apt to get more going the eBay route, or the Home Theater Forum "Software For Sale" deptartment?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
I have seen collections pop up and grab nice money before.

It gives those new to DVD a quick and low priced way into a large collection.

Wouldnt hurt to give it a try, if you dont't want to part with it for too little you can always set a reserve.

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
I sold my collection of 114 dvds as a lot on ebay. Just type dvd lot in an ebay search and see what people are getting.

I had some really good titles (James Bond collection, some LOTR), and some really bad titles (Stepmom, Lost in Space, etc) and got $600 for them on the first day with a buy-it-now.

Just take a look on ebay and see what other people with similar titles are getting.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks