What's new

Question about "Seance on a Wet Afternoon" (1 Viewer)

PianoPlayer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry
Anybody familiar with this film, and more specifically the Spanish Blu-ray release of it?

I've read that other DVD and Blu-ray releases were sub-par. Don't know if this one is any better. I'm wanting to upgrade from my VHS copy ...

It's a great movie, worthy of a nice transfer!

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
I have the region B Network Blu-ray release and it looks very good and a big improvement over my old dvd. Plus it has a commentary on it.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Anybody familiar with this film, and more specifically the Spanish Blu-ray release of it?

I've read that other DVD and Blu-ray releases were sub-par. Don't know if this one is any better. I'm wanting to upgrade from my VHS copy ...

It's a great movie, worthy of a nice transfer!

Stay away from the Spanish edition and, as Angelo suggests, go with the Network release from UK.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Wonderfully atmospheric film with great performances. I've never owned it on disc. I'd love to have a Blu-ray.

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
The Region B UK Blu-Ray looks wonderful. It used to be inexpensive, but now with a $20 extra certified shipping fee due to the pandemic, it no longer is. Still worth getting though.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The Region B UK Blu-Ray looks wonderful. It used to be inexpensive, but now with a $20 extra certified shipping fee due to the pandemic, it no longer is. Still worth getting though.
Maybe if the world ever gets back to normal, I'll check into that. For now, I can make do with the occasional showing on TCM.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
It was shown on TCM recently with the Criterion logo at the beginning so a possibility that Criterion might release it on disc?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks