What's new

Question about Scream Uncut?? (1 Viewer)

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
Hi

I've noticed a few people talking about the uncut version of scream on dvd. I was wondering if this cut is only on the french dvd or is it on others as well.

Thanks

DeanWalsh

Second Unit
One word of warning about the Jap release... it has both the theatrical & directors cut encoded to fit on 1 dvd-9... and as a result the DD bitrate has been reduced to 320kbps, and quite frankly it sounds brittle and nasty.
As for the French version, I'm pretty sure it has forced French subs, but also has a dts track.

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
"...As for the French version, I'm pretty sure it has forced French subs, but also has a dts track."
Yup!
. . . . . .

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
I think the french subtitles would be a bit of a nuisance to me. i'd probably like to get the japanese version if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Looks like its out of print. Probably the only way to get it is to have someone find it used for you. I've had Nicholas Santini find me used LDs in Japan. Very nice guy and prompt service. You'll pay for it but for items that you want badly enough and are OOP its worth it. His web site is here:
http://home.catv.ne.jp/nn/nsa/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks