What's new

Question about projector replacement (1 Viewer)

BrianK

Auditioning
I have a 4 year old Sony KP-61hs10 rear projection HDTV that recently had a problem with the HD signal. It was still under extended warranty through Ultimate Electronics, so they have sent out multiple repairmen trying to fix the problem. Before all the repairmen came out, the picture looked great, it would just flash in and out occasionally when watching HD signals. The original problem still hasn't been fixed, but now the picture looks terrible.

The last thing they tried was replacing the Red projector only. The Green and Blue projectors weren't replaced. Now, the colors are all screwed up and I can't get it to look right. Should they have only replaced one projector if the other 2 were 4 years old? I thought they were all supposed to be replaced. I want to have some ammunition to go back to Ultimate Electronics with when I call them and tell them how bad it looks.

Thanks for all advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks