Question about Polk RT7 Price

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Levi Wallach, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Levi Wallach

Levi Wallach Auditioning

Hello,

I hope this isn't the wrong place to post this. I am planning on selling my Polk Audio RT7's. According to Polk's site they retailed for $223 each. They are in good shape as far as I know, although some of the black finish have come off. A friend of my girlfriend is interested in them, but I have no idea what a fair price would be. Could someone give me a clue? If it ends up being a lot more than what this guy wants to pay, I will probably post them for sale here, or eBay. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Frederick_Falk

Frederick_Falk Second Unit

You might want to try asking your question on the Polk website. There are several people there that keep up with the going prices for these speakers. I happen to have purchased a set of these used a while back and am using them in my bedroom. I think I paid around $150.00 for them from a pawn shop. But that was a couple of years ago and I don't know what the current used price would be. Your best bet would be the Polk website .