What's new

Question about player... (1 Viewer)

Daalon

Auditioning
Real Name
Kris Myatt Sr
So, this is my 4K UHD player, copied it from where it was purchased....
Sony - UBP-X800M2 - Streaming 4K Ultra HD Hi-Res Audio Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-Ray Player - Black. Last night, I started watching final season of GoT on it. Noticed there looked to be a lot of rendering lines in it? Guessing that is what it would be called by the way. This is from the actual 4K discs, not the blu-ray discs themselves. Have not noticed it with anything else we watch on it. Any ideas if it is the player, discs, or an issue with making it into the 4K format? It's not terrible, my wife didn't notice it, but that's not saying much....shhhhh. /wink.

Really though, just curious as to what it may be. We are new to 4K, we just bought the player and TV last month. Ensured that every cord was capable of UHD, so it shouldn't be an issue in the cords. It seems to only happen during fast movements, too. But that is where I get confused, it isn't there during every fast movement event. Too, sorry if there is already a thread similar to this. Wasn't sure if t would okay to post this in another's thread, plus it was a different model.Thanks for any advice you can give to us for this.

Tonight, will probably put in the blu-ray discs and see if it's there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks