What's new

Question About DVD Profiler Updates (1 Viewer)

John Gido

Second Unit
I have a question about DVD Profiler updates (if this is in the wrong forum, moderator please move).

How often are new disks added?

I just purchased "The Jeff Foxworthy Show: The Complete First Season" (I know, I'm probably the ONLY one :D ) and went to add it to my profiler. Much to my suprise, it was not in their database. I have not had any problems adding any new releases on release day before.

Any info will be appreciated.

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator
Hey John,

The database is essentially what end users like you and me put into it ... if it wasn't already added by another user then is won't be there when you go to put your's in ...

You can be the first to contribute it! Like you said, you might be the only one that bought it ;)

John Gido

Second Unit
Unfortunately, I do not have the resources to scan cover images so I need to wait until someone updates the minimal entry that I submitted.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
I ran into the same problem with Back To The Beach

I wouldn't be surprised if I am the only one that bought it. LOL

John Gido

Second Unit
Funny that you mentioned "Back To The Beach" as I happened to see that on cable the other night. I haven't seen that movie in forever.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Say is there a way to alphabetize your list automatically? You have to do it manually in the current version...at least I haven't found a way to make DVD Profiler do it automatically.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

Sure. Log on to the web site. Click on My Profiler on top. From there click on Online Collection on the left. Under Look & Feel, you should find Default Sort.

That should fix you up.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Usually DVD Profiler has new titles added to it on a weekly basis. There are two times where this doesn't happen: around tax time (the guys who run it work as tax preparers in their day job) and when a new release/update to the program is in the works. There's only been one title update in the last month, so we should be seeing a new update to the program in the very near future.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
Not to mention they've been teasing us with the next version for months now. I too am hoping the recent lack of updates is just a sign that they're working hard to get version 2.3 out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks