What's new

Question about a new subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Nick L

Second Unit
I currently am living in an appartment and also currenly have a down firing sub. I am going to be upgrading my sub soon, and am wanting to get a good front firing sub. I was all set on getting the adire rava until a good opportunity came my way. I now have a chance to purchase a def tech bp15+ for $200, brand new. As I said I live in an appt so it doesn't have to get too loud or I'll get the boot :). So what do you think? would you buy a bp15+ for $200?
Thanks for any comments.
Nick L

Nick L

Second Unit
The sub, which is a PF15TL+ not a bp15+, retails for $699, and I can get one for about $200. I'm not sure what the going price for it is online, but that is not an option here. The sub is going up against the Adire Rava in the contest in my head and so far its winning. The only review I've really found on it was by home theater magazine and they loved it.

John F. Palacio

Supporting Actor
"The sub, which is a PF15TL+ not a bp15+, retails for $699, and I can get one for about $200. I'm not sure what the going price for it is online, but that is not an option here."

It sounds like that will be hard to beat.
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks