What's new

Quest for the ultimate shower head (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Mine looks similar to Zen's but mine's on a solid metal arm that's adustable (locks into place with a wing nut on the side) and I'll never use another shower head type again. Everyone that uses our shower loves the feeling of the water falling straight down like rain..its very relaxing and has a wider spray area then conventional shower heads which can be nice when there's more then one person in the shower;)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
The arm doesn't seem strong enough to hold it in place
That sucks, I took one back because of this. The first one didn't have a restrictor and wondered about if had been used or tampered with. I agree, the "Rain" setting, is a bit strange at first, almost irritating. You just have to let go and say ahhhhhhhh!!!! :)

I have seen a similar one, to what Andrew described. I haven't been able to locate one in metal.
What is also nice, is if you have a low shower head. This one gives you another ft. or so of height. Where I used to have to do the limbo to rinse my hair out. There are emany variations on the wider head style.

This one looks like a cool variation. Looks a bit more sturdy than the Cascadia.

Tom Mertz

Agent
I also have the Cascadia and love it. Luckily I haven't had any problems with the flex arm moving randomly.

Last time I was in Bed Bath and Beyond with the wife, they had both the flex arm and the locking arm models on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks