Ques. about the back of Maniac tin...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Carol Razavi, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Carol Razavi

Carol Razavi Stunt Coordinator

I just recieved this in the mail and there's some type of weird security tab on the back. If some one else has this and has found a way of removing it without damaging anything that would be alot of help. Thanks
    ------------------
    My DVD List at DVD Aficionado

2. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

I'd like to know about this too. I was wondering what the heck that funky white tab was.
    ------------------
    DVDs | CDs
    "While the police are at it, they should find out where my intern is. I asked for those copies 20 minutes ago!"

3. AdrianJ

AdrianJ Supporting Actor

I just leave the tag on there. Just think in 10 years you can tout your tin on Ebay as being completely in tact the way that it was bought. VERY RARE. Still has Security Tag. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Adrian Jones

4. Chris Hicks

Chris Hicks Stunt Coordinator

Actually the little white box is a secret FBI sensor that tracks the buyer of this movie. It continuously sends them information on what you are doing at all times. Plus it keeps track of how many times you watch this movie. You see the more times you watch it the more they figure you are becoming a threat to your neighbors. Then after your 15th viewing the Feds come busting through your door and drag you to some secret building to de-program you. They make you watch Touched By An Angel for 2 weeks with no breaks whatsoever. Then when they feel you are cleansed they let you go home. After the continuous viewing of this show you just snap and kill your entire neighborhood. Then they come back for you and tell the news that this whole incident is caused by movie violence. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ------------------

5. Carol Razavi

Carol Razavi Stunt Coordinator

6. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Producer

I still have on my refrigerator the classic Calvin & Hobbes sunday strip where they're discussing violence in entertainment. It winds up with Hobbes saying, "Aren't you worried about becoming desensitized to violence?" and Calvin answers, "Naw, I'd like to shoot the people who think so!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] utterly classic!
    ------------------
    "This movie has warped my fragile little mind."