What's new

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? (1 Viewer)

Mick Tees

Second Unit
What are the chances this show will be released on DVD someday in complete seasons format?

It's currently airing Season Two right now on BRAVO.

The fashion tips and ideas for decorating your home or apartment are great! It's all delivered in a humorous style or manner. I'm a straight guy and would buy this funny series.

How many of you would buy this show on DVD if it became available in Complete Season sets?

I have not heard any plans about releasing this popular show as of yet...

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't heard of any plans, but I don't think there's any doubt that it will make it to dvd eventually. Maybe it was in limbo because of the NBC/Universal merger.

I'd buy season sets if they throw in some features -- there must be hours and hours of extra footage, and they could create some longer Hip Tip featurettes.

And while I don't think there'd be much point in having the Fab 5 do commentary, does anyone else wish they'd do commentary on other people's movies? I was watching Daredevil the other day, and in the scene where Affleck returns to his gloomy apartment of loner-dom, I wondered what Thom would make of it. :D

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I recall reading an article about QE in Entertainment Weekly that said that each episode is actually filmed over the course of two or three DAYS, so my guess is that there would be TONS of additional footage available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks