What's new

Queensrÿche Tribe....out in DVD-Audio !!!!! (1 Viewer)

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Just looked at cduniverse.com for this album (CD version) to listen to the track samples. And it's got 21 customer reviews! I've never seen that many for any CD I've looked at there. Hopefully no review "stuffing" is going on there. :frowning:

LJ

Jesper

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jesper Nielsen
Justin,

Are you going to get the album? If so, please post your info about the quality! ;)

Thanks

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I'm considering buying the DVD-A since I've been a fan for awhile. However, I've got to say that after spinning the Tribe CD a few times, I don't care for it that much. There are four songs that I like quite a bit (and thus the reason for my potential purchase of the DVD-A) but I don't care for the rest of the songs at all. I felt the same way about Q2K. Strangely, I actually liked most of Hear in the Now Frontier. Now, if we could just get Mindcrime of Promised Land on DVD-Audio.

Also, for those who are interested and don't know - Geoff Tate's solo album is also available on DVD-A.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Well I borrowed this from a buddy of mine and I am a bit disappointed in the mids to highs. The bass and lows are great, but the highs have a "tinny" sound to them. So much that I had to put in the "Black Album" and "Rumours" to make sure my system was still there. Anyone else experience this. I only have a copy of the album to compare to. Not as good as empire, Maybee thats why it's ten dollars cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks