Queensrÿche Tribe....out in DVD-Audio !!!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Justin Lane, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

Great news for fans of rock music in Hi-res.

Read about the full story here:

http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=11846091

With superstar artists now releasing material in Hi-res, it looks like DVD-A is gaining new momentum, especially among the mainstream crowd.

A big step forward for DVD Audio [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

J

2. LanceJ

LanceJ Producer

Just looked at cduniverse.com for this album (CD version) to listen to the track samples. And it's got 21 customer reviews! I've never seen that many for any CD I've looked at there. Hopefully no review "stuffing" is going on there. [​IMG]

LJ

3. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

4. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

5. Jesper

Jesper Stunt Coordinator

Jesper Nielsen
    Justin,

Are you going to get the album? If so, please post your info about the quality! [​IMG]

Thanks

6. Scott_lb

Scott_lb Supporting Actor

I'm considering buying the DVD-A since I've been a fan for awhile. However, I've got to say that after spinning the Tribe CD a few times, I don't care for it that much. There are four songs that I like quite a bit (and thus the reason for my potential purchase of the DVD-A) but I don't care for the rest of the songs at all. I felt the same way about Q2K. Strangely, I actually liked most of Hear in the Now Frontier. Now, if we could just get Mindcrime of Promised Land on DVD-Audio.

Also, for those who are interested and don't know - Geoff Tate's solo album is also available on DVD-A.

7. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

Well I borrowed this from a buddy of mine and I am a bit disappointed in the mids to highs. The bass and lows are great, but the highs have a "tinny" sound to them. So much that I had to put in the "Black Album" and "Rumours" to make sure my system was still there. Anyone else experience this. I only have a copy of the album to compare to. Not as good as empire, Maybee thats why it's ten dollars cheaper!