What's new

Queen on DVD – Looking for reviewers! (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Hey gang....

Seeing as how every Queen DVD (except "We Will Rock You") have little to no presence on the major review sites (no doubt due to the discs never being sent out for review by the studio), I decided to create a new web site, Queen-on-DVD, which will be devoted to every DVD release by the band (including DVD-A) as well as news on upcoming releases.

Anyway, to get to the point, I need someone (or a few guys) to write up detailed reviews for each Queen disc available in Region 1. These would include;

We Will Rock You (special edition)

The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert

Greatest Video Hits 1

Live at Wembley Stadium

Party at the Palace (not exclusively Queen but they play such a major part of the show, I felt it should be included.)

The Queen Symphony (Tolga Kashif)

As well as their two DVD-A discs, "A Night at the Opera" and "The Game."

I'm seeking out the kind of detailed, well thought out, and professionally written reviews you'd find at such site as www.dvdfile.com and www.dvdangle.com. Of course it goes without saying that you'll need the proper equipment to handle these reviews, such as having DTS capability.

If you're game, please drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and we'll take it from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks