Queen-gvh 2 ????

Discussion in 'DVD' started by George_fsf, Nov 26, 2003.

1. George_fsf

George_fsf Agent

Has anyone bought this dvd yet? It was released yesterday but neither bestbuy or circuit city has it. The only place I could find it was at Virgin Records but when I was about to buy it I notice that the cover insert was shorter than the dvd case, it looked really bad. Has anyone else seen this?

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I haven't found it yet, either, so I'm glad this has been brought up. If anyone finds it at a national chain, let me know!

3. Brandon

Brandon Agent

Found it at Best Buy last night for $20. Rumors I've heard elsewhere is that some Wal-Marts also have it, though I did not go and see myself.

All in all, very good set, much like Greatest Video Hits One, and the videos are cropped once again. The commentary by Brian and Roger on all the videos is worth the price alone.

4. TonyTone

TonyTone Supporting Actor

My local Wal-Mart had a few copies of Queen GHV2 in stock for $19.99; unfortunately, they didn't have any copies of the new Journey DVD...[​IMG]

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Found 3 copies in Best Buy on the way home. $19.99 each. All three had the problem described with the cover art insert: not long enough to stretch sideways enough to cover the underneath. Hence it looks a bit ugly, with the cut-outs and indentions of the plastic quite visible. The best thing one can do is pull the insert all the way to the right in the front, leaving the left side of the back exposed more (but at least that's around back).

6. paul_austin

paul_austin Second Unit

While CC was going to have it for $15.99....as usual my CC didnt have it (they didnt have STV or Rush in Rio either on release day)But I wanted it pretty bad and went to Best Buy and picked it up for 19.99, they had a bunch and all had short inserts....I wonder if the inserts were made for a single disc somehow. It sucked paying $4 more for it but it wasnt in advertised in the flyer so I had nothing in print. It's a great DVD though so I ponied up the extra bucks