What's new

Quantico (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I liked it. Thought the pacing was overboard for one ep. No way they keep that up.

I don't buy the twin twist. This is the fbi. Clearly not something they would get away with.

I had high hopes and it delivered enough to keep me tuned in next week.

I was disappointed by the conversation in the van. Clearly this is turning into an ABC procedural fast. We'll see if it can hold my attention.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was okay, more melodramatic than my taste usually enjoys, but as a season-long whodunit mystery, we'll see if I can make time to keep up with it.

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
I enjoyed it and let's face it, there are not many promising new shows this Fall. It certainly did move and it made me want to watch again although they now have a whole lot of threads to tie up. We'll have a better idea after the second episode when we see what pattern they are going to settle down to each week.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I agree about the pacing; a bit too frenzied for my taste with all the back-and-forth of the timeline. Having gotten used to such constant switching last season with How to Get Away With Murder, this had a similar make-up.

Yep, I'll certainly keep it in the DVR line-up for the present.

BTW, it did very well in the overnight ratings improving from a weak lead-in from the soap which precedes it and holding its audience for the entire hour.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Matt Hough said:
I agree about the pacing; a bit too frenzied for my taste with all the back-and-forth of the timeline.
Completely agree with all the back-and-forth stuff, drove me crazy. I'd swear they even sneaked a few future scenes in there. A little bit is fine, but they're really pushing it, just makes the story confusing.

And the twin thing, so tacky. Feel like I'm watching Big Brother.

JayHink

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I thought it was fine. Not great, but definitely ok for free TV. (Which is how I consume it.) I'll keep watching.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Another entertaining episode, but now it's very clear that not one of those trainees is who he appears to be (the screening process appears to be VERY lax).

I'm enjoying learning secrets about the characters bit by bit, but I find myself being reluctantly pulled from that to the future story more often than I'd like.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I'm only going to keep watching because my wife wants to watch it, but the fast-pace and editing are just WAY TOO MUCH for me. The story itself could be interesting if it was executed well, but it's VERY soapy in a Grey's Anatomy sort of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks