What's new

Quality, flexible F-pin cable (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
I just got a digital cable box and need to get some standard f-pin cable, one going from wall to cable box and one from cable box to VCR. Its going to be a short runs (6 feet) and needs to be flexible. My Monster surge protector came with one that I use elsewhere but is excatly what I am looking. Its very flexible with gold plated covers. I have some radio shack stuff but its to stiff. Any ideas on brands to check out? What about what parts express has to offer?

Jim Rakowiecki

Stunt Coordinator
You can buy Monster coax cables by themeselves, you may want to check your favorite store. You could probably also try Radio Schack as well, they should have something similar and probably cheaper. What about the cable company? I know that Time Warner in Milwaukee will provide their customers with cables free of charge.
Does your cable box have composite video outputs? That would be the best option for connecting to the VCR, more flexible and better quality.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
The composite video outs of the cable box are going into the receiver. I need f-pin cables because my Tv has picture-in-picture and I need a second tuner. The TV doesnt have a lot inputs so everything is going into the receiver and one video out going to TV, in addition to the f-pin cable.

I would like the cables when I pick up the box tomorrow so I might just try to find some Monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks