What's new

QSC USA 850 power amp questions (1 Viewer)

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Just picked one up used in pretty good condition. I don't have a manual so I'm not sure on how to bridge it. If is the same as the USA 900 I can get the manual for that but otherwise I'm stuck. Any body have one? know how to bridge it? It is older and is not even on the QSC website. Thanks:)

John A. Gordon

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JohnG
Hello Shawn,
Congrats on the purchase of a used QSC amplifier.
Bridging the USA 850 is quite simple. You simply move the switch to the bridge position. The switch is located below the input barrier strip. You connect the speakers to the two red binding posts. Only use input ch. 1 (do not use ch. 2), you will use the ch. 1 gain, ch. 2 gain should be kept off.
As for the manual, I'll send you an e-mail with the 850 manual attached as a pdf file. You should be good to go then.
If you have any other questions, please let me know. Thanks.

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Thank you very much:D
I appreciate the time you took to send me a manual. The amp is up and working. Had it justa blasting and didn't seem to phase it. The fan on this particular model is very quite. Either that or it doen't turn on until needed.

John A. Gordon

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JohnG
Glad to hear the 850 is working for you, or as you say, "justa blasting." Just make sure you do not blast your speakers or something else in your room :D
Happy listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks