Python Cables... any good?

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by Chuck Paskovics, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Chuck Paskovics

Chuck Paskovics Stunt Coordinator

I need to buy 4 sets of component cables (BNC—>RCA). All sets need to be around 3-6ft (I prefer 2 sets of 3' and 2 sets of 4' if I had a choice).

Cost is a factor, because i'm already pushing the budget that my wife gave me to finish out my HT in the new home :)

Anyone have any recommendations for the best cables in the price range of $20 per set with the BNC/RCA connections? So far i've come across the Python cables
    http://www.cablesforless.com/index.a...OD&ProdID=2251

But that is about it. Anyone have any experience or reviews on these? I'd love to use bluejean cables but they are simply crushing my budget. So... gotta look outside the blue box!

Thanks!

2. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

Friggin wives...always marking their territory like wolves! Spend a few hundred on some nice undies, perfume, chocolates, and make up for them and no problem!!

Those will work just fine.

3. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

I'm using python cables for two 50 foot component runs, one DVD 480i one HDTV. They are perfect.

4. Chuck Paskovics

Chuck Paskovics Stunt Coordinator

LOL! Tell me about it! But, she has been pretty good... Gave me a pretty good budget for speakers, wiring, connections, etc for the new house. I'm just down the the knitty gritty now and trying to get the last of it.

Good deal. The price on those is awesome and will help alot!

5. DougR

DougR Second Unit

I also use Python Cables. Good Quality and Cost !!