What's new

PW-2200 Subwoofer died :[ any hints (1 Viewer)

Daniel I

Stunt Coordinator
Man! My Sub died AGAIN!

This is the second SUB I have been through. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what could have caused this?

My Paradigm PW-2200 has lost all power. Tested it at another outlet and the same thing occured. This happens when the switch is set to always on or auto off.

I am thinking the amp fuse is gone? Does this make sense? I really do not push my sub at all. Volume is usually no where near reference level. I am really becoming dissappointed with the reliablity of this sub.

Anyone else have problems with the PW-2200?

Thanks for any advice you can spare.

Daniel I

Sanjay Gupta

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sanjay Gupta
Don't know about the PW-2200, but I used to have a problem of blowing up the fuse on my Servo-15. What I did was to simply put in a slightly higher rated fuse than the one originally being used and have not had a problem since. By the way it has been over 15 months since I did that and so far no problems at all. Whereas earlier I had blown the fuse atleast 3 -4 times over a couple of months.

Sanjay
Member since 1997

Wayne_T

Stunt Coordinator
I wouldn't do it, but putting in a larger fuse is always an option. Depends which device you want to protect most... your sub or the fuse.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks