What's new

Puzzles - Is this possible? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
My grandfather had to have his leg removed last year, and now he's looking to puzzles to help keep off the boredome. I thought of what could be a fun Birthday gift this November, but I'm not even sure if there is a buisness that does this...

I took a digital picture of him and my grandmother today, and thought it might be fun to have that picture turned into a puzzle for the both of them to do.

Does anyone know of an online service that does this, or a local place in NJ perhaps?

Thanks for any info.

Phil_L

Second Unit
All I know is that it IS indeed possible. I remember my mom did this when I was a kid. Try a photo shop or drugstore photo center, they offer lots of special services and may do this too. Hope it works out, this is a great idea.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
you may want to check out "games" magazine as well. my uncle used to subscribe to it and he'd give it to me when he was done. there's some toughies in there, but it's a really fun mag. should definitely help pass the time.

i couldn't find the official website, but here's a related link:

http://www.magazines.com/ncom/mag?mi...Games+magazine

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks