What's new

Purple Polar Bear sighted... (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
*sniff* *sniff*
I dunno. I smell something fishy. It looks like someone did a poor Photoshop editing job. There are a lot of purple spots on the bars and the floors of the cage.

Add to the fact that it would take months for the bear's full coat of fur to grow out purple. I don't see any patches of his original fur color on it.

And finally, a Vet wouldn't say that its fur will change back in a month. Hair cannot change color unless it is dyed. The vet should have said that the bear will not start growing fur in the original color until another month.

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Definitely looks photoshopped. I can't imagine any creature looking that color unless it was dyed or dead.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Ahhh, so the medicine is sprayed on. That explains everyting!:b

The purple cage is from overspray. And the vet said it will change back in a month because that is when the bear will be allow to swim in the pool to wash it off.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
I figured the medicine was sprayed, but the first picture still looks very photoshop-y. The second pic is very convincing though.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Gentian violet was very commonly used in (vet) medicine when I was a wee tyke. That's tyke , before any smart remarks. :) I remember putting it on my dogs and horses, but only on a lesion; I can't imagine applying it to the whole animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks