Pure Cult inc Sprirtwalker from The Tube but I'd pay double if they inc Horse Nation!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Johnny G, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

• Songs include: Spiritwalker (live on "The Tube"), Go West (live at "The Lyceum"), Resurrection Joe, She Sells Sanctuary, Rain, Revolution, Love Removal Machine, Lil Devil, Wild Flower, Fire Woman, Edie (Ciao Baby), Sweet Soul Sister, Sun King (live at Pinkpop), Wild Hearted Son, Heart of Soul, The Witch, Coming Down, Star
    • Introductions to selected videos by Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy
    • Interview from 1986
    • 30 minute interview from 1991
    • EPK for The Cult album (1994)
    • Complete U.K. discography
    • Additional performances: "In the Clouds" (live in Argentina), "She Sells Sanctuary mcmxciii"
    Very nice but I have the Tube performance of video and it's their best TV performance but my crappy mono recording it past it and they cut Horse Nation short for the credits and this is my fave Cult/Death Cult song. Born To Be Wild from Whistle Test would have been nice too.

2. John DeLuca

John DeLuca Stunt Coordinator

Very cool. I didn't even know thise was coming. I would for them to release Live at the Lyceum on DVD so I could replace my VHS tape. That is a great show. Now I htink I'll listen to the cd.

3. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

Yes, I only saw it on a dealer list, most sites don't list it but it's out on Tuesday