What's new

purchased hs20 (1 Viewer)

jack w

Agent
Went out to audition the hs20 today and within 30 seconds i knew i was going to buy.
The picture was exellent with no complaints in any of the ussual areas, that are constantly discussed on these forums.
Even the standard tv signal wasnt bad at all , alot better than i expected . Of course high def and dvd were spectacular.
When compared to a $10,000 sharp dlp i felt the picture was comprable if not better.Both machines were set up properly by a knowledgable person .
Black levels were very acceptable to my eyes,colors were brilliant and picture clarity was exellent.
At this point i will say that i am going to stop reading propaganda , as i have made up my own mind in exactly what i like.
And it was in stock so i bought it and brought it home .

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
Congrats. Now run and buy a hd receiver to see just what this puppy can really do.

Btw I'm watching the Afc wild card game in hd on my HS10.;)

Hey guys, can you tell me where did you buy HS20 and what price ? I have placed orders with 2 web sites ..both claimed to have the product but none shipped me in 2-3 weeks. When I spoke to them they say they're waiting for supplier to ship them.

RS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks