Purchased Hitachi 57T600

Discussion in 'Displays' started by chris_cwatts, Sep 20, 2003.

1. chris_cwatts

chris_cwatts Auditioning

Well I did it. Just purchased the Hitachi 57T600 at HH Gregg, for 2500. It has a built in tuner also.

Was not really looking for the built in tuner, that is a bonus, as this machine is the same price as CC's 57S500. It has firewire ports also and a few other bonus items. Other than that it is pretty much the same machine as the 57S500.

Also, it was sitting right next to the 57HX83 Toshiba. Also a very nice machine and priced lower by just under 500 w/o tuner. But interesting the screen glare onteh Toshiba was really obvious in that show room, and sitting next to the Hitachi, it was very noticable.

Get this delivery tomorrow (Sunday get you) afternoon.

Can't wait!!!!!!!

2. chris_cwatts

chris_cwatts Auditioning

Hello,

One other thing I did get talked into. I purchased the ESP, but at HH Gregg it was 300 for 5 years.

Not something I usually do, but he had already thrown in a set of component video cables for my Denon DVD, as my request.

Chris

3. Bryan Jones

Bryan Jones Auditioning

Chris - let me know your thoughts as those are the same two I am looking at. I have not read much on the t600 but liked what I saw.

Bryan

4. Srinivas Reddy

HHGregg now has a 10% off from 9/21 to 9/27. May be you can save another $250.