Purchased a Panasonic CP72 S tonight

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg Yeatts, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Greg Yeatts

Greg Yeatts Second Unit

Purchased a Panasonic CP72S tonight at Circuit City. My mother and father-in-law gave me a generous gift card for Christmas that was applied to this purchase (thanks mom and dad. Panasonic also has a $30 rebate on this model until March.

It is sad to say that I have been using a Sony Playstation 2 for DVD playback. The good point about this is even though it is not a real DVD player it was still far superior to VHS.

I will watch various DVDs this week and assess how well this unit performs. Seeing that my only previous DVD experience was a PS2 the only way to go should be up.

I purchased this model hoping to upgrade to an HDTV later this year (I currectly use a JVC 36D201(no complaints about this unit).

This DVD player was purchased after hearing much positive feedback on this forum.

2. Kevin Nolan

Kevin Nolan Stunt Coordinator

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine!
    Kevin

3. Greg Yeatts

Greg Yeatts Second Unit

So far, so good. Installed the new changer tonight. I calibrated the audio and video with Avia. Excellent picture. I have not looked at it more because I am programming its remote into my JBL TC1000. I am getting ready to go downstairs and watch a movie with my wife.