What's new

Puppy names: Fido, Spot, Rover, Fluffy or....BANE? (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
One of the late animals in the San Francisco dog attack case was named BANE. The owner says the dog had never been a problem, never been aggressive, never shit on the floor, etc.

Then, why name the dog with a synonym for DEATH and DESTRUCTION?

Jim

Sarah S

Second Unit
I think it's the same sense of irony that makes people name their rottwielers "Honey" or "Fluffy".

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
As a McBane I object to this whole thread! ;)
No one in my family has bit anyone that I'm aware of. Ok, there was that one girl?! But, she asked for it.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Has NO ONE been reading about this case? Irony was not a part of it, Bane was obviously trained to do damage.

Jim

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Many years ago, when I was new in my current job (working with kids), I was making conversation with a sweet little six-year-old boy. I asked him if he had any pets. "Two dogs", he replied. How cute, I thought. "What are their names?" I asked. His response: "Man-eater and Homocide. They're pit bulls."

Jon

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
So what are the names of the owners? My guess is Duke and Queenie. With appologies to Joan Rivers for stealing her joke.

Well, the names fit. I think the dogs were better groomed than the owners and it would be fitting for the white trash that they appear to be.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I hope the owners of these dogs are locked up. As someone who will be a father in a few months, I shudder to think about people owning these types of dogs and what they can do to humans, intentionally or accidentally.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
A murder and an involuntary manslaughter conviction. OK California, you finally got one right. Good that they did'nt get the OJ dream team.

Now if this were a case filed in Idaho, the media would have a field day over the fact that these two white trash lawyers were going to adopt a white-supremacist gang member. The prosecution was bared from bringing in evidence that Knoller and Noel practiced bestiality with their dogs. A diversity issue I guess. The defense attorney Nedra Ruiz accused prosecutors of trying to "curry favor with the homosexual and gay folks." Well a similar tactic worked for Johnnie Cochran.

It is too bad for Californians because they will be stuck with the bill for housing these two psychopaths for 20-30 years. Can you imagine how many complaints are going to be filed by these two over that amount of time. I'll bet there are more than a few folks in that state who wish these "lawyers" were in Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks