What's new

Punky Brewster season 3 - this summer! (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Deep Discount DVD, using the free shipping option. Should cost $20.93, as there is no tax involved and it is a domestic purchase. I placed the order on July 5 and still await a notice that is shipping.

Meanwhile, they have shipped The Benny Hill Show Volume 3 and Von Ryan's Express, which I placed this past Wednesday.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I remember back when i lived in the U.S.A , I would order a couple times from there and have the same problem, no offense to you guys that order from there but i have come to find amazon is alot faster and reliable .Sure, its a few more bucks but you have peace of mind.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Oh, and to get back on topic , on some of the cartoons , not all of them during the title card with the name of the episode is casey casems announcement , we now return to punky brewster !! I thought you guys and gals would like to know that.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
I am really slow. I didn't know that these episodes were the ones that ran in syndication. I was so young when Punky came out I didn't realize that it only lasted on NBC for two seasons. I enjoyed watching the season 3 episodes because I realize I hadn't seen most of these shows. I kinda of like the show better when the kids are a little older. Season 3 really reminds me of my pre-adoloscent years.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
It may be just me , but does anyone think punkys place in season 3,4 , is what would later be used as the max restauraunt in the saved by the bell series? They look nearly identical !Also, i believe since shout factory has already secured the rights to the final season as well, that it wont take as long for it to arrive on dvd. Im predicting a release date of late febuary to early march.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
You are right that could be The Max never thought of that..I am sure season 4 will be out soon, the show has moved at a quick pace on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks