What's new

Punch Drunk Love + Bonus Features = 7.8Gb - Why 2 discs, Columbia!? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Hey Billy, if you want to complain about the movie, maybe you should go to a different thread (and possibly provide reasoning)...because this thread is about the fact that the film and extras could have been fit on to one DVD-9 instead of 2 discs.

Let's try to keep the thread crapping to a minimum.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I think Mark Hastings is on to something.. I don't know much about how they create a DVD disc, or what the term "mastering" entails, but I am sure creating the final disc is more than a drag and drop process so to speak. Maybe they already had a extras disc ready, and it would be cheaper to just press that, than to redo the entire thing.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Bjoern is correct, it's MUCH more than just a drag n drop

Headache endusingly so

Jeff "Learning Scenarist" Kleist

Daniel Becker

Second Unit
Am I the only one who noticed some "misquito" like flickering in the beginning scene of the movie where Sandler is standing outside and you can see the sky behind him. I saw some slight "movement" in the sky pixels on my rig. I thought something was wrong with my system but i've never seen another dvd do that on my system.

Dan.B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks