What's new

Pulp Fiction Collector's Edition Question (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Can anyone confirm something for me? I have the Pulp Fiction set by Creative Design that has the 2 DVDs, CD soundtrack, 16 page booklet and a film cell in a hardcover book style case. I noticed on a DVD comparison site that the Pulp Fiction CE (which is different from mine) has a Collectable Miniature Jack Rabbit Slim's Menu. I don't seem to have this in my set. Can anyone comfirm that this is with the 2 disc CE set? I can't seem to find anything out about this on any DVD e-tailer sites. Thanks.

Jonathan_

Second Unit
It was included in my set. I bought mine back when it came out in July '02. I don't know if they are still including the menus in the newest ones.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I have the two-disc set and it does indeed include a Jack Rabbit Slims menu reproduction. It is housed in a side pocket. Hope this helps.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Bob, did you have to order your CD box online or were you able to purchase in retail?

I can't find any of these deluxe sets in stores...

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
First off, thanks to everyone for their input. Marco, I had to order the set on-line. It is still available and the cheapest price was around $40.00. Check out DVDPricesearch.com if you are interested. Thanks again! :)

Gary Nash

Agent
Bob,

The Canadian version (by Alliance) never included the Jack Rabbit Slim insert, whereas the USA version did (together with much more robust disc holders and 'complete' inner photo spread of QT and UT)
A lot of online retailers stock Canadian versions of titles, which can be cheaper than US versions.

Canadian versions often differ slightly from US (dual language cover art, different soundtrack combinations).

I originally ordered the Candian Pulp Fiction, but returned it because I wasn't happy with the entire package. Ended up ordering the US version which I'm very happy with.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

Actually, mine does. Coincidentally, I just recieved this from Columbia House Canada just last week. It is indeed the Canadian Alliance release, and it does contain the Jack Rabbit Slims menu. In very fine print on the back of the menu it reads Distributed exclusively in Canada by Alliance Atlantis. All rights reserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks