What's new

Public Domain Titles (1 Viewer)

Bob Engleman

Stunt Coordinator
I have 3 PD movies in my collection, with Santa Fe Trail, while not perfect, being watchable. The remaining 2, The Lady and the Highwayman & The Sword of Lancelot, are in deplorable condition. Please share if you've knowledge of a company releasing an acceptable disc for either selection.

Thanks in advance to all who share.

Bob Engleman

Jobla

Supporting Actor
Honestly, I think the notion that SWORD OF LANCELOT is PD may or may not be correct. It may still be owned by Universal, at least in certain territories.That said, there is an excellent German PAL DVD which I purchased last year from Amazon.Germany. The print is properly letterboxed at 2:35-1 for the first time on home video, and the image is anamorphic. The sound is very good too. I believe that Universal's logo appears on the German disc.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I have 3 PD movies in my collection, with Santa Fe Trail, while not perfect, being watchable. The remaining 2, The Lady and the Highwayman & The Sword of Lancelot, are in deplorable condition. Please share if you've knowledge of a company releasing an acceptable disc for either selection.

Thanks in advance to all who share.

Bob Engleman
As this thread has just been "bumped," I'll point out what you probably already know: Sante Fe Trail is now out on a Warner Archive Blu-ray disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks