What's new

PT47WX52 top extensiion for a/v (1 Viewer)

Mike Nelms

Grip
Hi all,
I had my 47WX52 serviced today under warranty for a screen problem...that's solved. The tech that was here mentioned that he thought Panny has an extension rack (shelf) that can be mounted to the top of the set to hold a/v equip. There are 3 holes along the top of the back of the screen and a hole on each side of the back of the screen that are not used. Not sure if he is correct in his statement or not. I did call Panny and ask they said they'd get back to me.
Anyone have any ideas? Heard anything?
Thanks for any help!
Mike;)

Ole

Stunt Coordinator
I have the 53" Panny, and got a little carried away: I built a shelf to extend the top by about 8" using a scrap of 3/4" oak plywood and a wedge glued up and painted satin black. Then I used Goop to GLUE it to the cabinet. Haven't regretted it yet, I just hope I don't have to ever swap the TV out under my "no lemon" guarantee from CC. I was going to screw it down, but I was worried about the drill shavings getting on a mirror or other internal component.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks