What's new

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
I'm a little wary, but I'll wait to see if I do get a replacement disc for the replacement disc they sent me.

I'm wary as well. They managed to screw up the initial Psycho disc, and then send the uncorrected disc out to a number of people under the replacement program. Why would I trust them to correctly identify me as someone who received the wrong replacement disc? Color me VERY skeptical.

Rodney

Premium
Fedex just dropped off my replacement copy of my replacement copy of Psycho. The blu-ray came in a 4K UHD case, so I'll take this as a better sign than floating in a bubble mailer like the last one. I'll spin it tonight and report back on what I hear.

ahollis

Premium
Real Name
Allen
Well I got a surprise today. The replacement disc of Psycho arrived. I received the 1st replacement disc two months ago and did not contact Universal concerning it was also faulty, intending to do so. However it arrived this afternoon Like magic. :)

Edit: I just noticed they sent the Blu-ray, which is what I wanted in a 4K black case. Lol

Last edited:

Mark B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Got my 2nd replacement. Its really a shame they totally screwed up the Arbogast murder, but at least the rest is good from what I have sampled so far.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
But I slipped them a $20 to send yours last :D

Merry Christmas :)
And I have a special message from Smokey Robinson - sorry no Miracles this time - I think he may have read some of it wrong but the sentiment is still real ...
:D

davidmatychuk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Matychuk
Mine showed up by UPS on December 21st. I'm going to put both defective discs together in the 4k case they shipped the new one in, because the case holds two discs. What I'm going to do with them after that, I have no idea.

ajabrams

Second Unit
Real Name
Alan Abrams
Mine showed up by UPS on December 21st. I'm going to put both defective discs together in the 4k case they shipped the new one in, because the case holds two discs. What I'm going to do with them after that, I have no idea.
Still don't have mine == I've written to them three times -- still hoping that mine will show up soon but I'm very discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BAMatter