What's new

Psyched for TNG..... (1 Viewer)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
He's a cunning devil, that Mr Blythe. ;) Perhaps he meant 2k3? And when's Chinese New Year...?

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
And a sad lot we are... waiting for news on a release. Of course after the news we will be waiting on the DVD's. However, that is not preventing me from checking the site every 30 minutes or so.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I too went looking for the announcement and was dismayed not to find it. Perhaps they are preparing something bigger and better for a press release. I can't wait though. I'm going to start holding my breath now.

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
OK, I had to eat that one. Slight delay. I was all set to go when we ran into some problems. Now we get to announce it on January 11, or maybe I can push it to the 10th. But to give you something back, it's pretty much what you've asked for all along. And the entire series is in 5.1. OK, I'll have to be quiet again now.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks, Martin. Everybody's a little excited to know the specs, but I think we all appreciate your giving us a little inside information when you certainly aren't obligated to do so. It's only fair that we cut you a little slack when you make an unofficial announcement of an announcement. Or, something like that. You know what I mean. I hope. :D

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I knew Martin would give us some tidbits after the Jan 1 announcement couldn't be made. Thanks again Martin for listening to your customers.

Patrick

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Martin, may I suggest that you could just come on over here and post the text yourself once the official site(s) have the same announcement posted.

If you don't, someone else will do a cut-and-paste, of course. Or at least a link. As you've seen, we're all excited about it.

I'm not asking for favorable treatment or anything; but you could sure save us a lot of time and trouble in digging it up. And after all, it's all about spreading the word, right? You can bet many of us will be running to coworkers or calling friends the second we see it up.

Thanks,

(oh, and the 5.1 thing is cool, too!)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I think I am the most curious about the price and release schedule. Hopefully, it will be a season every other month. I will be happy, but my wallet won't.
Thanks for the info Martin. :)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I am most curious as to what type of packaging. No problem with waiting a little longer. But man was I shocked when I checked the site today and it said January 11.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Disappointed about not having the press release, but thrilled at Mr Blythe's news. Now I really am psyched for TNG! Even season one! ;)
Way to go, Paramount! :emoji_thumbsup:

Blu

Screenwriter
Wow!!!

The Enterprise rumbling the walls in my living room like never before on my SVS!!!

I think I got goosebumps.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks