What's new

"Psych" Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Originally Posted by Ockeghem

So, this Friday night, we watched the pilot of Psych, which fans know is included on Monk, season five. I liked it a lot. And I had completely forgotten that Jules isn't in the pilot. I kept seeing this blonde with Lassiter, and it wasn't Jules -- LOL.
Anne Dudek, the actress who played "not Jules" in the Pilot went on to notoriety as Amber (aka "Cutthroat B---h") on Seasons 4 and 5 of "House", She also plays Betty Draper's friend Francine on "Mad Men".

Regards,

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Originally Posted by Ken_McAlinden

Seriously, thanks. I don't think I've ever seen her in anything other than Psych.

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
I am so happy Psych is coming back. I can't wait to see it.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I bought the first two seasons of Psych yesterday ($20.00 per season) at Walmart. I like the packaging. It is the first time I've seen packaging quite like this before. Now I can finally watch this show again. After it moved off of Fridays (succeeding Monk), I had a very difficult time keeping up with it (this was before I had DVR capabilities).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks