1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

PSP and Memory Stick Pro Duo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Anthony Hom, May 3, 2005.

1. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

Looks like Dave got lucky with the price; it's back up to $113.93, plus $4.81 for shipping.

On a somewhat related note, eCost just sent me an e-mail informing me that my Sandisk 1GB stick was shipped today (keeping my fingers crossed [​IMG] ).

2. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Just got my Sandisk 1gig Pro Duo at Ecost for $106 shipped. Happily playing my mp3 files now. Next stop, Sopranos episodes!

3. Ken Chui

Ken Chui Supporting Actor

My order from eCost arrived today, but my experience was memorable for all of the wrong reasons. If anyone wants to read the details, it's in this thread.

4. Anthony Hom

Anthony Hom Supporting Actor

Its been a few years since this thread was started, but now the memory sticks are getting up there in the 8 and 16GB range. The question I have: is there a upper memory limit on a PSP? I have used 8GB Pro Duo sticks so far, but have not bought any 16GB sticks. Can they use the 16GB stick, or do they need a system update? I am referring to the 1st gen PSP.

5. draucia

draucia Auditioning

jason
    I have a pro duo, I'm not really sure about the standard duo. If you buy one off of ebay, be careful because a lot of people sell fake ones that are like 1/3 of normal memory.