What's new

PSB Image T65 (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
I doubt you'll find any really negative reviews or posts about the Image series. They are excellent speakers, and a genuine bargain for the money. The newer series hasn't been around long enough to generate many reviews, but if you look for Image 6T reviews, you'll probably find many.

If you've heard them and liked them, trust your instincts. I have the 4T's, several models down from the 65's, and have no complaints. The new models are an evolution, not a radical design change.

The 65's play loud and clean, yet image very well, and do the midrange very well. They are also very efficient at about 90db/1watt, meaning you can mate them with a wide range of amps, be it tube or solid-state.

Kevin_F

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the help James, I haven't had a chance to hear them yet, but have read good things about them so far. Initially I was leaning toward Polks Rti's, but I am going to give some consideration to the Image series now and probably decide between the two. It would be ideal if I could find a store that sold both.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks