What's new

PS3 Discounted at Sony site, 25% off (1 Viewer)

JorgeN

Grip
thanks to this link I signed up and get instant credit and ordered a PS3. They offer 12 months interest and payment free, and they credit your card $100. I don't know how anyone could go wrong with that!!

ralphPerez

Stunt Coordinator
Can't go wrong with the offer, but wondering how you got your's and the previous posting couldn't get one?? Let's enjoy the PS3 willing to bet that within 6 months another huge upgrade will pop up, but that is technology.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

It's not payment free, AFAIK, just interest free. You do need to make some sort of minimum payment to maintain the interest free deal. Still, yeah, I don't see how you can go wrong w/ this offer. Even if/when the PS3 price does get slashed at some later date, I doubt it'll be less than $300 for a very long time to come. If you really want it (and can enjoy HD on your current display), why not just go for it now w/ that deal?

Of course, the PS3 might not be everyone's cup of tea...

BTW, I just received an offer (by USnail mail) for free companion airline ticket if I make another purchase of >=$100 w/ my Sony card. Not sure if they offer that to everyone, but it's something y'all might want to look out for, if you do get the card.

RE: the instant credit thing, it probably just varies. I think I didn't get it a while ago because I apparently did not apply directly on the Sony site. But they were fine w/ just sending me the card via next-day delivery when I called.

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks