What's new

PS2: Twisted Metal Black, too dark on display! (1 Viewer)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Anyone else find TMB to be very dark on a VE or Avia calibrated display? It's so dark, I can't see the button options on the bottom of the screen at all. I have a 27" sony trinitron and can hardly see a thing with it in the same mode I use for DVD movies. I find I have to use a different mode with a much higher contrast to be able to see things in better detail. I use the "Movie" mode for DVD's which was calibrated with VE, and I have to use "standard" for TMB. What does everyone do to see the game better?

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Yes it's super dark for me and I just turn up the contrast like you.

OFF TOPIC: THIS GAME IS SUPER HARD AND SUPER CHEAP! I honestly don't know how to do well on it. I find the AI plays with each other and doesn't try to kill each other (ie I put a guy to almost dead and no one will finish him off) and basically they just gang up on you. Any tips for doing better?

ChrisV

Second Unit
What I did was I played through with one character on easy difficulty just to get the hang of the game. Then, when I restarted with another character on the normal difficulty setting I didn't have near the problems that I had when I started out. Now the game's a cinch. ;)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
I agree, I have only had the game a week but have played it before and I have beaten up to 7 guys in Endurance at the drive in area without cheat codes but it's very hard. It's tough without cheats even on the "easy" setting. I'm still trying to figure out all the details of the game too. What's the strongest weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks