PS2 Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - Help!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dave_Brown, Jun 20, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Dave_Brown

Dave_Brown Supporting Actor

Is anyone playing this game yet? I cannot get past a certain point for the life of me and could use some help. I've looked at the Xbox faqs but it appears this is a level unique to the PS2.
    In the Indonesian camp after you zip line you come upon two soliders talking about beer. After taking them out I then rappel down some hole and wind up on a ledge. I take out the guard dog with a sniper rifle but after that I'm stuck! There is a ledge down below but it seems way to far to jump as I almost always die and there has to be an easier way to get down there.
    Anyone had any success here yet? I hope I don't have to wait for the PS2 faq to come out before moving on.

2. Dave_Brown

Is anyone playing this game yet? I cannot get past a certain point for the life of me and could use some help. I've looked at the Xbox faqs but it appears this is a level unique to the PS2.
    In the Indonesian camp after you zip line you come upon two soliders talking about beer. After taking them out I then rappel down some hole and wind up on a ledge. I take out the guard dog with a sniper rifle but after that I'm stuck! There is a ledge down below but it seems way to far to jump as I almost always die and there has to be an easier way to get down there.
    Anyone had any success here yet? I hope I don't have to wait for the PS2 faq to come out before moving on.

3. Dave_Brown

Cancel the request. Finally figured it out and of course, it turns out to be rather simple.

4. Dave_Brown

Cancel the request. Finally figured it out and of course, it turns out to be rather simple.

5. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

It seems to always turn out that way. [​IMG]

6. Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky Producer

It seems to always turn out that way. [​IMG]