What's new

ps2 controllers (1 Viewer)

Matt Broeska

Stunt Coordinator
i realize that i'm in the vast minority, but i hate the playstation controller. i've never found it comfortable and i don't like the 4-button Dpad... the problem is, i'm starting to really like the ps2's games. assuming i DO decide to get a ps2 in the future, are there any nice, 3rd party, non-ps2-style ps2 controllers?

as a side note, i should mention that i do have an x-arcade which i would use for fighting games like guilty gear... but of course that has no analog so you can see the pickle i'm in here. :)

thanks in advance.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Matt;

How much time have you spent using a PS2 controller? I will admit that before I picked up my own PS2, I was not a big fan of the Dual Shock 2s myself. However, after playing several games with them, I've grown to appreciate them. I do believe that there are a few things that Sony could do to improve their design (namely putting the left analog stick where the cross pad is), but overall, its a very comfortable controller to hold and use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks