What's new

PS2 Castlevania on the way! (1 Viewer)

paul h

Supporting Actor
Konami have revealed their PS2 games for the next 6 months and Castlevania is in there!!! :)
ESPN Skateboarding
Police 24/7
ESPN Snowboarding
ESPN Snocross
International Superstar Soccer 2002
WTA Tennis
ESPN Golf Live
ESPN Fishing
Castlevania
No mention yet as to whether it's gonna be 2D or 3D.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Oh god, need to change pants......new Castlevania, get me the breathing machine! Oh bestill my heart.....now if they would just come out and say that its a sequel to Symphony of the Night, I will truly die and go to heaven.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please Konami make it 2D!

-Andre F

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Konami has already announced that the next Castlevania game will be 2d. I'll try to find the link that talks about the success of COTM and how the next game woould be 2d. You guys can relax I think Konami learned its lesson with the atrocious 3d games.

My pants are creamed right now. Castlevania is my second favoruite series of all time and will buy anything with that name on it!!

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Holy f'ing shit :) Symphony of the Night is one of my favorite games of all time. If Konami just adheres to what made that game so great, they'll have a killer app on their hands for sure.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
This is great great news!!! I am thrilled that it's gonna be 2D. EGM actually reported in their "Quatermann" column a few months back that it was to be 2D. Thank you Konami!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Konami isn't stupid enough to make it 3-D again, and if they did, it would be GOOD, if not GREAT, this time.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Now if only Konami would get off their butts and release Dracula X Rondo of BLood for the PS1 ala a Casltevania Chronicles type special edition. I would have to change my shorts too many times to count if that were announced!:D

Trevor_J

Second Unit
Hrm... I wonder if this will be the finished version of the 3d Castlevania that was supposed to be on DC but got cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks