What's new

PS2 and Wega makes a strange picture? (1 Viewer)

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Ive noticed something about my TV ever since I got it, and never really thought about it until now. It only happens whenever I play my PS2 also. I have the flat 27 with the speakers on the bottom. I cant remember what model that is. The problem comes when playing video games with my PS2. It seems there is some sort of distortion in the picture on the left hand side. Like the pictue bends whenever different parts of light go through it. Like when I play Unreal tournament, on the title screen, there are clouds going past, and the picture kinda bends to meet the clouds. Ive switched cables for my PS2, switched PS2's and even run it on other TV's and I cant understand why it does this. It doesnt do it when I watch cable. And it doesnt do it when I watch a DVD with my PS2 either. Any ideas?

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Yep I get it too.....adjust your tilt correction it fixes the weird angle somewhat, mine is set at -2.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Its not really a strange angle or anything. Its just wavy on one side depending on how bright the picture is going through it. One guy told me to go into my service menu to see if I could change it?? Ive looked all through the menu but never saw any service options or anything. I havent tried changing the angle. I dont see why that would help though, but I'll try. Anyone else have any ideas??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks