PS-One w/LCD screen & Batt Pack

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DonnyD, Jun 18, 2002.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

My son is moving to a new game platform which gives me lots more stuff to buy for birthdays, christmas etc (LOL) so someone will get his PS One system at a good price.....
    Item are:
    PS One with the LCD screen and the mobile rechargeable battery pack, controller, 3 memory cards (15 blocks each), with the ac adapters and hookup cable for hooking to a TV.
    He's also throwing in some games... Vagrant Story, Megaman 6, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Gauntlet Legends, and Spyro. A Codebreaker disc is also included. All are in good shape and ready to play. This system is portable for those long trips which certainly keeps the kids quiet!

I just gave him the LCD screen for Xmas and the battery pack for B-day in May.
    All of the above equipment for 175.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48...
    Thanks for looking.

2. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Pretty nice package Donny, one stop shopping for someone. [​IMG] You might want to include links to the LCD screen for those here who haven't seen one. eye candy. [​IMG] good luck selling!

3. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

bump

4. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Well let's see how $150 shipped does. Come on guys, this is a pretty nice game setup for the kids on those long drives. But is also excellent at home hooked to your bigscreen.