What's new

PS Dual Shock controller on PC USB adaptor. Which one? Where should I buy it from? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking for an adaptor that will let me use my Playstation Dual Shock controller on my PC. There are lots of different adapters out there, and was wondering which one is the best.

Also, I haven't heard of any of the stores selling these adaptors online.

So which adaptor should I get and where should I get it from?

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get one of these adapters yet. When I initially started this thread, I just wanted to used the Dual Shock function with the PC (and not have to buy a new PC controller).

Now my current PC Controller isn't working well and needs to be replcaced.

Is this a good adapter? Has anyone ordered from Lik-Sang before? Are they a good company? (And if not, who should I order from?)

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
Yeah, I have one similiar to the one you have linked to, but I got mine in blue from eBay.

While I personally haven't used the shock functionality or analog sticks with it (just plug and play, no drivers installed), I think at this point the pads are fully supported (maybe with the need of a driver).

-Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks