What's new

PS Audio Ultimate Outlet (1 Viewer)

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
This is the 15 Amp model, but I was told by PS Audio when I inquired about purchasing the 20 Amp model that this one handles 20 Amps, which is why they don't sell the 20 Amp model anymore. In any event, for further info suggest that you contact PS Audio direct with questions. I am selling this for $200 plus shipping ($12 in Continental US only), double boxed, including the - original box. (I paid $400 new). It's about a year old. Price is firm.

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, only it's the high current version. I just pulled my receipt out and I bought it on 5/27/04 (from Audio Advisor). I'll include the receipt with purchase. Bob

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
That's a good price for the HC version. I was looking for the other one.....someone should snatch this up. I would also consider an ad in audiogon. I would imagine it would sell within 24 hrs at $200.

Ron

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Yea, I thought so too. I'll give it a few days here and if no one is interested then I'll go to Audiogon.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I wonder if this unit gives much benefit to Video??

I would like to put my CRT pj and video equipment on this including:

JVC D-VHS decks
Dish Network 942
NeuNeo HVD-2081
Component to RGBHV transcoder
video switcher

I guess I wouldn't know unless I tried it out would I??

-Gary

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Gary, I used it for my receiver only as I have it plugged into a dedicated 20 Amp outlet. I couldn't tell you if there's any benefit to the video. I have my TV, DVD and DVR running through a Monster HTPS 7000 line conditioner which is plugged into a Monster AVS 2000 voltage regulator, which does show an improvement in the video. Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks