What's new

PS Audio "Juice Bar" 6 outlet power strip (1 Viewer)

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
For Sale:

PS Audio 6 outlet Juice Bar power strip. This high quality power strip uses three PS Audio Power Port receptacle (they sell singly for close to $50. each!)

Specs are 120-240v, 50/60Hz, 15 amp maximum.
15 amp IEC (so you can ditch the supplied 3' molded power cord and substitute an aftermarket cord of better quality). This unit does not contain any filtering and will NOT be current limiting to your gear, as each outlet is star wired. It is hefty and built like a tank.
Asking $120. obo, shipped, to anywhere in the US only.

Excellent condition (albeit two barely noticable abrasions to the powdered gray metallic enamel paint near the middle receptacle. These are not scratches, do not penetrate the paint, and could be rubbed out if you had a mind to).

see www.psaudio.com for more info and user comments

BOK

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Brian:

This is a great deal. If it doesn't sell at that price ...go to audiogon and pay $2 to place an ad. It won't last the day at that price.

I just bought one last week (before your ad). I paid $120 shipped...after many emails back and forth (typical posted price is $150).

There was one for $100 + shipping (which was $10-so same price as yours), but it literally sold within a couple hours of posting the ad.

Ron

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Ron.

Yep, I saw those Agon adds, as I follow Agon daily.

Figured I would post here first as HTF deserves first shot at anything I sell.

I may put "slight small scuff lines" on the enamel 8*), as I fear I may have scared some into thinking it is a near gouge. It's barely noticable actually.

I am only selling because I finally broke down and bought the Bolder Power Bar strip with 5 Bybees and all cryo'd Acme outlets. Also, I wanted a hard wired strip to avoid the IEC loss, as I plug my PS UO into one of the isolated digital outlets of the Bolder for my RPTV and Pre/pro. And the Bolder hard-wired Nitro power cord is a pretty good one.

The Juice Bar is a very fine unit, probably the best strip to be found (less bybees, of course ;^)in the marketplace. Truly built to last, and it does sound very good with my 5 mono amps.

BOK

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I eyed the Boudler unit too. The strip being used for secondary purposes, so a used JB was the best solution. You should post a review of the Bolder unit in the Tweaks area (after you had a chance to see/hear the results).

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
The Juice Bar is off to Audiogon........EDIT: unit is SOLD

Ron,
I did post a 50 hour review of sorts on the Bolder forum a few days ago.
I prefer to post reviews like this in a forum with other users. A tweaks review here, less actual users, just brings out the naysayer side of things and it just tends to spiral to nonsense and ultimate hell.

BOK

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks